Saturday, December 24, 2016

Santa Fe, Guadalupe



This is a short little video called "Santa Fe".

It's a short meditation with pictures and a piano / instrumental accompaniment. It includes a few famous expressions of faith appearing the gospels.

Santa Fe





Also, a little instrumental called "Guadalupe" composed in 2003 or 2004.

Musically and performance-wise, there's some stuff that needs to be reworked and cleaned up. There could be more instrumental variety in places, for example. And I made some sloppy mixing choices.

But I probably won't get around to doing anything for a while. So it's kind of a "work-in-progress".

Mary thank you for being my mother and for being patient with me. Lord Jesus forgive me for all my sins...

https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=13757847




No comments:

Post a Comment